This post is a rapid reflection of Saturday’s proceeding, delivered by Tendayi Viki.
Please cross-refer to my earlier post Lean Startup 101 – Lean Startup in a Day for more info.
- The Paradox of Choice: Why More is Less
- Stumbling on Happiness (P.S.)
- Strategy Safari: The Complete Guide Through the Wilds of Strategic Management
- Wikipedia entry on Cargo cults
- Ideas Enabled
- O’Reilly Lean book series
- O’Reilly Lean Startup webinars
- Business Model Canvas tools
Some initial feedback from the survey I sent out:
- “Tendayi was absolutely brilliant”
- “The speaker Tendayi Viki was not only knowledgeable but also very fun and energetic, keeping interest of the room throughout the day.”
- “A good overview of lean. The practical aspect helped reinforce the learning and the other participants made it an enjoyable day.” “It felt quite whistlestop. Good from the point of view of seeing a bit of everything. But at the start there was a lot of jargon that was assumed to be known. Some of which came out during the day, some of which I’ll need to go away and read. I think it would have been advantageous to have read the Eric Reis [sic] lean book before I came but I’m certainly motivated to do so now.”
A top day of Lean Startup learning – with positive feedback, and also things for us Lean North East organisers to learn from.
We hope you’ll join us for future events; please get in touch if you’d like to help us organise them and the future of Lean Framework learning and exploitation in North East England :-)