I was thinking that my activities relating to Virtual Worlds are beginning to bear fruit, in that I can go to business development meetings with potential clients and be able to talk VWs with credibility.
I’m blowing my own trumpet here [er, I think that’s called Marketing – Ed.], but hopefully you will find the list of posts I’ve done on VWs useful:
- Visit to D|Lab, Institute of Digital Innovation
- #RSCN09 – Learning in Virtual Worlds conference: my thoughts
- Are Virtual Worlds a Refuge from the Recession?
- NewcastleGateshead in Second Life
- ThinkBalm releases its premier Immersive Internet report
- Animmersion assignment
This post from my personal blog has an amusing take on how much time people can spend in-world… ;-)
I’ve also uploaded photos from my times in-world to Flickr, which you can flick through below. n.b. the human character at the centre (in various guises) is Tandoorichicken Masala, my personal avatar; the fox-like ‘furry’ is Fujitsu Infinity, my work av when I was at Fujitsu.