For all you lovely folk who can’t make it to Thinking Digital, I plan to use Cover it Live to write up my experience of Thinking Digital.
Hopefully the information below will give you an idea of how to use CiL (you get this text if you click on "Reader Information).
- There’s nothing to do during a Live Event other than read, watch and occasionally send in a comment or vote in the polling questions.
- It’s not a chatroom. You go to largely find out what the writer has to say. An open chat with thirty or more readers turns into poor, disjointed content very quickly.
- Your comments are published at the Writer’s discretion. The Writer can view all comments sent to them but only they can publish your comments for everyone to see.
- Our ‘autoscroll’ feature ensures you’re always shown the newest content without having to refresh or scroll your screen. You can turn this on or off by using the controls at the bottom of the Viewer Window.
- Subtle sound effects alert you to new content as the writer publishes it. This can also be turned on or off as needed."
You should be able to use the boxes below to send yourself a reminder as appropriate.
Please let me know if you have any issues via the Contact Us form,
UPDATE: I now think I’ll be at all the sessions, fingers crossed & laptop battery willing! ;-)