If you’re thinking of getting in contact with SCL, I thought it would be helpful to set out where Souter Consulting Limited has got to:
- SCL formally established on 16th December 2008
- Public liability & personal insurance now in place
- Bank account etc. now set up and running
- Case Studies as per the website
- A proposal and work breakdown structure that can be re-used in a number of different settings
- To do
- Complete the work I’m doing with Digital City Business on my business plan
- Get my sales strategy sorted out, including
- Being more focused on the customer
- Package up what I can do so people can buy them / buy into them
- Sort out my elevator pitch etc.
- SCL presentation, so that it’s about solving Customer problems.
- And so much more [sounds like a 1980’s advert – Ed.]
I’ve also been investigating some pro bono work to assist some non-profit organisations and generate some happy customers — and thereby reference material!
STOP PRESS: Over the weekend I have contributed to a bid — my part being how the solution might involve online collaboration. The wheels begin to turn! :-)
Photo credit to mhofstrand