I’m working on stuff that will help persuade people to buy my services.
One piece of this jigsaw is a set of case studies – effectively they are extended descriptions from the assignments in my CV. The case studies typically have a:
- List of activities
- List of how I made a difference and / or what the outcomes were.
I would like some feedback from you, as I will be posted these to a North East England business networking site, and would like to polish them [using you as a team of sub-editors] before I do so.
Perhaps you could leave a comment on the appropriate page, reflecting your feedback?
The list is (in reverse chronological order – i.e. the latest at the top):
- SharePoint strategy #2
- Fujitsu GMS
- Financial Services Management of Change
- Large Government Department workshop facilitation
- Very Large[!] Government Department
- Fujitsu Spain
- EDRM procurement and Smartcard roll-out
- Financial Services offering development
- Conceptual solution design
- SharePoint strategy #1
- LGD Web Content Management
- Knowledge, Learning, and Information Management Toolkit
- KM Directory of Expertise
- Team Leader
- KM Strategy & others
Thanks so much in advance! :-)